Massaging is an old therapy which involves the manipulation of skin, muscle, and joints (usually by hand) to relax muscle spasm, relieve tension, improve circulation and hasten elimination of wastes.
It also stretches connective tissue and improves circulation. A wonderful antidote to stress and muscle tension, massage does not rub away weight, but will rub away fatigue, inducing relaxation.
Massage chairs perform these activities and, better than people, it never gets tired. Massage chairs are fast replacing human massage therapists for their convenience and portability.
A massage chair is a beneficial addition to every day living, in that it relieves back and neck pain.
There are many benefits of using a massage chair.
Some of the most common benefits are:
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction.
- Relief of muscle tension and stiffness.
- Reduced muscle spasm and tension.
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Increased ease and efficiency of movement.
- Promoted deeper and easier breathing.
- Better circulation of both blood and lymph fluids.
- Reduced blood pressure.
- Relief of tension-related or eyestrain headaches.
- Faster healing from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments.